It's your future. Explore the possibilities.
September 26, 2018 (6-7:30 p.m.)
Explore the features of more than 40 colleges and universities from Michigan and beyond right here in the middle of the mitten.
High school and community college students, along with parents, teachers, guidance counselors, and administrators, are invited to attend this annual college fair held in Central Michigan University's Events Center. Registration is not required.
Representatives will be on hand to answer questions about academic programs, financial aid, costs, support services and campus and community atmosphere.
Confirmed colleges attending as of Aug. 23, 2018:
- Adrian College
- Alma College
- Aquinas College
- Calvin College
- Central Michigan University
- Delta College
- Ferris State University
- Glen Oaks Community College
- Grace Christian University
- Grand Valley State University
- Great Lakes Christian College
- Hope College
- Kuyper College
- Madonna University
- Michigan Technological University
- Mid Michigan College
- North Central Michigan College
- Northern Michigan University
- Rochester College
- Saginaw Valley State University
- Siena Heights University
- University of Michigan-Dearborn
- University of Michigan-Flint
- Western Michigan University