9 a.m. - Welcome (Warriner Hall, Plachta Auditorium)
Join us as our CMU team welcomes you to the CMU Chippewa family. Hear from current students as they share their on-campus experiences.
9:20 a.m. - Dismiss to breakout sessions
9:30-11:40 a.m. - Breakout sessions (Bovee University Center and Park Library)
Discover the steps students can take to start on the right foot this fall.
- Academic Orientation Preview for students and supporters
- Academic College Overview | CEHS, CBA, CLASS
- Academic College Overview | CSE, CHP, CAM
- Residence Life Preview
11:40 a.m. - 12:10 p.m. - Campus tour
Guests are guided through campus by a current CMU student who will offer insight into their individual CMU experience. View a residence hall showroom staffed by Residence Life.
12:10 p.m. - 12:55 p.m. - Lunch (Towers and East Community Residential Restaurants)
CAM/CSE - Fresh Food Company (East)
CEHS/CLASS/CBA/CHP - Real Food on Campus (Towers)
1-2:30 p.m. - Academic College Visits (Academic College Buildings)
Guests will be divided based on their intended major and then escorted to the corresponding academic college where a variety of informational sessions will be available.
3-5 p.m. - Post-event opportunities (Bovee University Center)
- Meet with Academic College Representatives
- Speak with a Financial Aid Representative
- Sign up for your orientation date
- Pick up your campus ID
- Visit the CMU Bookstore
- Enjoy the Community and Student Services Fair