We are excited to once again host visitors on campus this summer. Tours during the month of July are designed for students and their families who have been offered admission for the upcoming fall semester.
Each session begins with a brief welcome and time for questions with an Assistant Director of Admissions. Then, during the 90-minute walking tour, a student guide will share his/her personal experience with CMU while leading you through several academic and recreational facilities and a residence hall room.
Tours in July
Mondays and Fridays: 9:30 a.m., 11:30 a.m., 1:30 p.m.
Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays: 9:30 a.m., 11:30 a.m.
Many precautions have been made with the guidance of CMU's Emergency Management Team and state officials in order to create a safe opportunity for our guests. While on campus, visitors take part in the shared responsibility for public health by agreeing to abide by CMU's guidelines.
Visitor safety guidelines
- Proper social distancing will be observed.
- Group sizes will be limited to an appropriate number.
- Personal face coverings are required on campus and will be available to visitors.
- Staff are being trained on new safety standards.
- Staff are required to self-screen daily prior to arriving on campus.
- Each student may bring a maximum of two guests.
CMU coronavirus information center |
Information for incoming students | Return to campus plan