Seeing a campus in-person is a very important piece to your college search process and we are pleased to be able to once again host you on campus for an Admissions event.
Please familiarize yourself with our guidelines for campus visitors, established in coordination with campus and governmental leadership in an effort to provide you with the safest experience possible.
Thank you for your attention to these matters. As a guest on campus, you are agreeing to abide by these regulations, applicable to all members of the CMU community.
Before your arrival
- Please limit your party to three individuals. Each registered student may bring up to two guests.
- Individuals should self-screen prior to visiting campus. Please reschedule your visit if any member of your group develops COVID-related symptoms
- Individuals who have had close contact in the last 14 days with someone who has a probable or confirmed case of COVID-19 are prohibited from visiting campus until completing a symptom-free period of 14 days.
Arrival on campus
- Please have only the student check in. Other guests may be seated in the lobby. Please be mindful of social distancing practices by maintaining six feet between parties.
- After entering the building, please sanitize your hands at one of the stations provided.
- You will be asked to confirm that you do not have COVID-related symptoms.
During your visit
- Please maintain six feet of distance from people who do not live in your household.
- Visitors are required to wear a mask or face covering while on campus. One will be provided to you if needed.
- Remain cautious and avoid frequently-touched surfaces. Continue to pratice healthy habits by washing and sanitizing your hands and avoiding touching your face.