The Student Broadcast Executive Council (SBEC)
SBEC plans and hosts the Job Fair and Awards Banquet. SBEC members are ambassadors for BCA at Discovery Days, CCFA Day and CMU & You Day .
These student leaders work together to help promote not only their own groups, but the School of BCA as a whole.
SBEC represents the following:
- WMHW-FM Mountain 91.5 and 101 The Beat
- Moore Media Records
- Film Society
- NBS-AERho: The National Electronic Media Association (NBS-AERho)
- Radio Television Digital News Association (RTDNA)
- Alliance for Women in Media (AWM)
When is our next Job Fair?
Wednesday, Februay 21, 2018
9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
in the UC Rotunda.
What is our Job Fair?
This is our opportunity to meet with Central Michigan University’s BCA students to explain what YOU are seeking in a media professional.
- Are you looking for interns?
- Are you looking for a part-time or full-time employee?
- Are you in need of an on-air or production talent?
BCA students are waiting to meet you and fulfill your staffing needs.
For more information, contact the BCA Office at (989) 774-3851, or by email at email@example.com.