* B.A.A. Broadcast & Cinematic Arts, Central Michigan University, 1992
* M.A. Broadcast & Cinematic Arts, Central Michigan University, 1999
* Ph.D. Mass Media, Michigan State University, 2007
Electronic Media Criticism (BCA 503)
Film Genre Study (BCA 525)
Film Directors (BCA 527)
Theories of Mass Communication (BCA 601)
* Worked in commercial radio throughout the state of Michigan as an on-air talent from 1989-1999.
* Held several positions at various radio stations including Music Director, News Director, Production Director, Copywriter and Public Service Director.
* Graduate Assistant in CMU's BCA Department , 1997-1999.
* Joined the BCA Department as full-time faculty in August 1999.