* B.A.A. Broadcast & Cinematic Arts, Central Michigan University, 1992
* M.A. Broadcast & Cinematic Arts, Central Michigan University, 1999
* Ph.D. Mass Media, Michigan State University, 2007
Electronic Media Criticism (BCA 503)
Film Genre Study (BCA 525)
Film Directors (BCA 527)
Electronic Media Programming (BCA 519)
Theories of Mass Communication (BCA 601)
* Worked in commercial radio throughout the state of Michigan as an on-air talent from 1989-1999.
* Held several positions at various radio stations including Music Director, News Director, Production Director, Copywriter and Public Service Director.
* Graduate Assistant in CMU's BCA Department , 1997-1999.
* Joined the BCA Department as full-time faculty in August 1999.