Registration is now open!
June 24-26, 2016
Central Michigan University, one of only two accredited journalism programs in the state, is seeking a select number of scholastic journalists for an intensive, 2.5-day, digital-only clinic this summer.
Those selected for the program will get the total university experience:
- Work with top-notch professors passionate about the future of news.
- Stay and work on Michigan’s most beautiful campus.
- Develop lifelong friendships and contacts.
- Learn the latest in digital newsgathering and production techniques in CMU’s state-of-the-art journalism laboratory.
- Produce a digital news publication with stories, video and slideshows.
- Students are not charged for the camp. However, a $50 cancellation fee will be billed if students do not confirm their spots by the confirmation date.
- Curriculum and materials are provided.
- Students should be prepared to bring their own spending money for incidentals.
- Deadline to apply: June 1, 2016.
- Deadline to confirm: June 13, 2016.
To sign up or to get more information:
Ed Simpson, Ph.D., Director, CMU High School Journalism Digital Discovery
Main office number: (989) 774-3196
Click here to fill out the Journalism Digital Discovery application.