- Position: Assistant Professor
- Department: Communication and Dramatic Arts
- Campus Address: 360 Moore Hall
- Phone: (989) 774-7890
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office hours: please click here for the most recent list of CDA faculty office hours.
- COM 251
- COM 361
- COM 367
- COM 369
- COM 668
Dr. Kirsten M. Weber (Ph.D., Pennsylvania State University) is an Assistant Professor of communication. Her research interests lie at the intersection of interpersonal and health communication. Specifically, she is interested in understanding how interpersonal relationships both influence and are influenced by illness experiences. Dr. Weber’s most recent work explores how social and medical network members influence treatment decision making among cancer patients. Her work has been published in Human Communication Research and Health Communication, and she has co-authored a number of book chapters on related topics.Current Research:
To review Dr. Weber's current research study on cancer decision making, please click here.