We invite you to join the CMU University Theatre First Nighters - individuals who share their passion for University Theatre by supporting it as generous financial donors, as well as dedicated playgoers.
First Nighter donations help
- Bring professional guest artists to campus
- Provide state-of-the-art facilities, equipment and technology
- Provide stellar professional development opportunities, including our touring Summer Theatre experience, national theatrical competitions and more
- Expose youth from around the state to quality theatre
- Attract top talent to our academic programs
You will benefit through
- The satisfaction of meaningfully impacting the lives of thousands of students, community members, faculty and staff each year
- Special seating privileges
- Recognition in University Theatre regular season programs (optional)
- Federal and state tax benefits
- Invitations to special events and activities
First Nighter Membership Levels
$0 - $49
$50 – 99
$100 - $249
$250 – $999
$1,000 - $4,999
You can double the value of your donation if you work for one of the 1,000+ corporations nationwide that match charitable contributions. Please check with your personnel office, and if applicable, submit a matching gift form along with your donation.
First Nighters membership contributions are charitable gifts to higher education and qualify you for federal income tax benefits. Many states, Michigan included, also allow tax credit for a portion of your gift.
Please join us!
For more information, please contact:
Director of University Theatre
Central Michigan University
333 Moore Hall
Mount Pleasant, MI 48859