Communication Students across the region are invited to submit papers for the 2018 MUG Communication Conference!
Central Michigan University invites undergraduate and graduate student submissions to its 4th annual Michigan Undergraduate and Graduate (MUG) Communication Conference. Awards will be given to the top student papers in each category. The conference will be held on February 23rd, 2018 and will provide students with the opportunity to showcase their work, speak with others who share similar research interests, receive feedback from scholars in the field, and explore opportunities for graduate school.
Paper submissions must be received by December 28, 2017.
- All epistemological, theoretical, and methodological approaches are welcome.
- Papers can be theoretical, rhetorical, critical, or empirical in nature.
- Papers can (a) offer a review of literature ending in proposed hypotheses/research questions or (b) report an original research study.
- Coauthored papers are welcome (at least one author must be an undergraduate student or a graduate student).
- -Submissions (maximum 25 pages) should include a title page with author(s) name(s), contact information, and paper title.
All submissions and questions should be emailed to Dr. Joe Packer at email@example.com
(please title the email “MUG Communication Conference”). A submission form is available here
, and a printable flyer is available here
We look forward to seeing you at the conference!
Please direct questions to:
Dr. Joe Packer
Phone: (989) 774-4460