Here is what alumni have to say about their experiences in our program:
- "Central Michigan's Master's program in Communication offers students what many programs don't offer until the Ph.D. level."
Penny Avery, Communication Department Chair - Aquinas College
- "I have nothing but great things to say about the professors in the program. They were extremely supportive, but I think that goes along with the rigorous and intense environment they created. I was challenged from day one until the very end."
Michelle Snitgen, Program Manager, Michigan Campus Compact
- "The graduate program changed the way I view education. The faculty encouraged hands-on learning; through experience, I grew as a student and as a researcher."
Sarah Aldridge, Adjunct Faculty - Ivy Tech Community College
For additional insights from other alumni and current students, be sure to check out COM Connect - the COM Area Newsletter, and, our introductory video.
International Network of Alumni
Over 7,000 Communication and Dramatic Arts alumni reside across all 50 states and in several foreign countries.
Developed using CMU Alumni database records and mapping software provided by Heatmapper.
Connect with us!
If you graduated from a CMU Communication, please be sure to stay connected! We'd love to hear your story. Connecting is easy and you have several options:
- Email us your thoughts and your story at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fill out our survey
- Keep up with the latest via social media: