This hybrid department consists of two areas: the Communication Area (COM) and the Theatre, Interpretation, and Dance Area (TID). While each area has its own unique programs and areas of study, together the areas comprise a department that can address the complex nature of oral communication, and prepare students for success in all aspects of their lives.
- The Crackwalker - Studio Theatre production
- March 29, 30, 31 and April 1 at 7:30 p.m., Theatre-on-the-Side
- MAN - Studio Theatre production by Steve Berglund
- April 6-8 at 7:30 p.m., Theatre-on-the-Side
- Trap Door Improv
- April 12 at 6, 8 and 10 p.m., Platform Theatre
- National Forensics Association Debate Tournament
(See news page for more information)
Catch the Wave! by celebrating and supporting arts and entertainment events in our own back yard. Isabella County arts organizations are pleased to participate in this cross marketing effort with arts organizations from Bay, Midland and Saginaw Counties. Take a look at what is happening in our region at artwave.org.