This hybrid department consists of two areas: the Communication Area (COM) and the Theatre, Interpretation, and Dance Area (TID). While each area has its own unique programs and areas of study, together the areas comprise a department that can address the complex nature of oral communication, and prepare students for success in all aspects of their lives.
- A NIGHT OF HORROR: Directed by Dylan Siler: Studio Theatre production
- October 19-21 at 7:30 p.m. in Theatre-on-the-Side
- CMU Debate Clarion College Tournament
- October 20-22 in Easton, PA
- Trap Door Improv Comedy Show
- November 1 at 6/8/10 p.m. in the Platform Theatre
(See news page for more information)
Catch the Wave! by celebrating and supporting arts and entertainment events in our own back yard. Isabella County arts organizations are pleased to participate in this cross marketing effort with arts organizations from Bay, Midland and Saginaw Counties. Take a look at what is happening in our region at artwave.org.