Music Majors can now live in the School of Music Residential College, located in Herrig Hall, in an atmosphere conducive to group learning and support. It offers an environment in which students are surrounded by peers with whom they have common interests and goals.

School of Music Residential College offers:
  • On site computer stations with the latest in technology.
  • On site practice facilities.
  • On site academic advising.

Enrolled students must:
  • Audition and be accepted as a music major or minor.
  • Maintain a minimum GPA of 3.0
  • Become involved in an academically related club or group.
  • Attend regular seminars.
  • Sign major or minor by end of fall semester.
  • Sign a behavioral agreement with the Office of Residence Life.