To make an appointment for Audiology services, please contact the Carls Center at
. For additional information, visit the Carls Center website
- The clinic is committed to assisting people with hearing impairments throughout the central Michigan area.
- The clinic was first opened in the early 1940s and currently serves over 5,000 persons per year.
- The clinic is located in the Health Professions Building, a modern facility equipped with sophisticated diagnostic and treatment equipment.
- The clinic also provides services on a contractual basis to public and private agencies.
- The clinic is staffed and supervised by nationally certified audiologists.
|The clinic offers diagnostic and rehabilitative audiology services for persons from infancy through adulthood. Services include:|
- Comprehensive Hearing Evaluation and Screening
- Electrophysiological assessment for disorders of hearing related to neurological impairments
- Central Auditory Processing Evaluation
- Assistive Listening Device Consultations
- Vestibular Rehabilitation
- Assessment of Dizziness and Balance Disorders
- Hearing Aid Selection and Fitting of both traditional analog and digitally programmable systems
- Fitting of Personal FM Systems
- Cochlear Implant Evaluation, Fitting & Rehabilitation
- Audiological Rehabilitation