- Position: Electronics Technician
- Department: Carls Center for Clinical Care and Education
- Campus Address: Health Professions Building 2265A
- Office Hours: By Appointment
- Phone: 989-560-2975
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dan Woods joined the CMU Department of Communication Disorders in November of 2000 as the Clinical Electronics Technician and has been with the Herbert H. and Grace A. Dow College of Health Professions, Carls Center since it opened. He graduated from a 3 ½ year Electronic Engineering Curriculum at R.E.T.S. in Detroit in 1977. Dan brings over 30 years of experience in electronic repair and calibration to the University.