- Position: Assistant Professor
- Department: School of Rehabilitation and Medical Sciences, Doctor of Physical Therapy Program
- Campus Address: Health Professions Building 1237
- Phone: 989-774-2533
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- PTH 745 Patient Care III
- PTH 736 Examination and Diagnosis IV
Doctor of Science in PT (DScPT) in Teaching and Learning
Master of Science in Physical Therapy, Grand Valley State University
Bachelor of Health Science, Grand Valley State University
Neurologic Certified Specialist by the American Board of Physical Therapy Specialists, June 2005-2015; Recertification through 2025.
PWR! Therapist Certification. Parkinson Wellness Recovery, Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan, June 27-28, 2015.
PEERRS (Program for Education and Evaluation in Responsible Research and Scholarship) Certified in the following through Dec 2016:
• Human Subjects (Biomedical and Health Sciences)
• Human Subjects (Social and Behavioral Sciences)
• Foundations of Good Research Practice
• Research Administration
• Conflict of Interest
American Physical Therapy Association Advanced Credentialed Clinical Instructor, September 2013.
American Physical Therapy Association Credentialed Clinical Instructor, 1998.
Awards and Recognitions
Educator of the Year, Michigan Consortium of Community Colleges, Traverse City, October 2013.
Rollin M. Gerstacker Award for Innovative Use of Technology in Teaching-Delta College, April 2011.
Excellence in Teaching and Leadership Award, National Institute for Staff and Organizational Development, Austin, Texas, June 2010.
Bergstein Award for Teaching Excellence, Delta College, April 2009.
American Physical Therapy Association
Michigan Physical Therapy Association
Neurologic, Education, Geriatric, and Acute Care Sections member of the APTA