You can play a key role in advancing the Athletic Training Program Mission by making a contribution to our program. You may designate your gift to any of the following categories:
Ron Sendre Athletic Training Award
- Funds given to the Ron Sendre Athletic Training Award will support students during their internship.
Dr. Thomas and Mrs. Jayne Keating Athletic Training Program Scholarship
- Funds given to the Dr. Thomas and Mrs. Jayne Keating Athletic Training Program Scholarship will support students during their third semester in the Professional Phase of the Athletic Training Program.
Ken Kopke and Ron Sendre Athletic Training Lab Fund
- Funds given to this account allow the Athletic Training Program flexibility to purchase equipment and supplies, host graduation and alumni receptions and events.
- Funds given to the professional development account allow faculty and students to attend conferences, workshops, and seminars to enhance their knowledge and skills in athletic training.
How to Give
Donations by Cash, Check or Credit Card
Gifts of cash, by check or credit card, are the most common and easiest gifts to make. They are also tax deductible for the year in which the gift is made. Additionally, CMU gratefully accepts pledged gifts. These gifts allow donors to make a pledge commitment and set up a payment schedule that best suits their donor wishes.
To make a gift by credit card, you can give now online, or call (800) 358-6903 to make a gift by phone. When making a contribution, please designate (online under "gift designation") The Herbert H. and Grace A. Dow College of Health Professions, athletic training, and specify one of the following categories:
- Ron Sendre Athletic Training Award
- Dr. Thomas and Mrs. Jayne Keating Athletic Training Program Scholarship
- Ken Kopke and Ron Sendre Athletic Training Lab Fund
- Professional Development
Pledges and cash gifts made by check (payable to Central Michigan University) should be mailed with a letter stating your gift's purpose to:
Central Michigan University
Carlin Alumni House
c/o Gift Processing
Mt. Pleasant, MI 48859
For more information, visit Development and Alumni Relations.