CMU - England, CSD in the United Kingdom
Find requirements, dates, activities, application process, and price details below:
England: Communication Disorders in the United Kingdom
This summer program is hosted by MSU, but is available through the CMU Study Abroad Office.
CMU- Christchurch, New Zealand
Speech Therapy Internship in Peru
- 16-17 week program at the University of Canterbury
- Fall semester (late June to early November)
- Spring semester (early February to late June)
- Build your own program - Through the University of Canterbury, check out their course offerings.
- Information on the requirements, dates, activities, application process, and price details for Christchurch, New Zealand study abroad trip are available through the Office of International Affairs.
- Cusco, Peru
- Duration: 4-12 weeks, longer terms available
- Project availability: every Monday throughout the year, you arrive on a Saturday
Study Abroad Testimonials
"Studying Abroad helped open my eyes to the international opportunities in the field of speech-language pathology. I gained clinical experience and countless friends and memories that I will carry with me as I enter into the field." - Liz Stein
"I had a once in a lifetime experience Studying Abroad in the United Kingdom over this past summer! It was such a unique way to apply everything I have learned in the CSD major to real-life experiences in the field of Speech-Language Pathology. I had the opportunity to visit different hospitals, stuttering support groups, universities and therapy facilities in Central London and Edinburgh, Scotland. During my time, I grew in my independence and my confidence as a student as a world traveler. I made life-long friends and had a blast pushing myself out of my comfort zone!" - Samantha Fogle
"My study abroad experience was such an amazing opportunity. I traveled to the United Kingdom through a collaborative program with Michigan State University. Not only did I get the chance to learn and grow as a person, but I was also able to learn more about my field from practicing speech-language therapists and other health professionals. We attended lectures and participated in site visits to different hospitals, support groups, and schools. One of my favorite parts of the experience was getting the opportunity to spend time with people with communication disorders. It was amazing to hear their stories and I was able to learn so much from them." - Jamie Hagaman