- Position: Assistant Professor and CDO academic advisor
- Department: Speech-Language Pathology
- Campus Address: 2168 Health Professions Building
- Phone: 989-774-1415
- Email: email@example.com, to schedule an academic advising appointment, click here
- CSD 439 Clinical Methods in Speech-Language Pathology
- CSD 130 Normal Speech and Language Acquisition
- CSD 525 Research Design in Communication Disorders
Degrees and Universities
B.S. Central Michigan University
M.A. Central Michigan University
Ph.D. Bowling Green State University
American Speech-Language Hearing Association
Krause, M., Byom, L., Meulenbroek, P., Richards, S., & O'Brien, K. (2015). Supporting the literacy skills of adolescents and young adults with TBI. Seminars in Speech and Language, 36, 60-73.
Krause, M., & Richards, S. (2014). Prevalance of traumatic brain injury and access to services in an undergraduate population: A pilot study. Brain Injury, 28, 1301-1310.
Richards, S., Sturm, J. & Cali, K. (2012). Writing instruction in elementary classrooms: Making the connection to common core state standards. Seminars in Speech and Language, 33(2), 130-145.
Richards, S. (2015). Characteristics, assessment, and treatment of writing difficulties in college students with language and/or learning disabilities. Topics in Language Disorders, 35, 329-344.
Assessment and treatment of language and literacy disorders in adolescents and adults.