- Position: Assistant Professor
- Department: Speech-Language Pathology
- Campus Address: 2168 Health Professions Building
- Phone: 989-774- 1415
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Courses: CDO 439 Clinical Methods in Speech-Language Pathology, CDO 130 Normal Speech and Language Acquisition
Degrees and Universities
B.S. Central Michigan University
M.A. Central Michigan University
Ph.D. Bowling Green State University
American Speech-Language Hearing Association
Richards, S., Sturm. J., & Cali, K (2012) Writing instruction in elementary classrooms: Making the connection to common core state standards. Seminars in Speech and Language, 33 (2), 130- 145
Krause, M., Byom, L., Meulenbroek, P., Richards, S., & O'Brien, K. (2015). Supporting the literacy skills of adolescents and young adults with TBI. Seminars in Speech and Language, 36, 60-73.
Krause, M., & Richards, S. (2014). Prevalance of traumatic brain injury and access to services in an undergraduate population: A pilot study. Brain Injury, 28, 1301-1310.
Richards, S., Sturm, J. & Cali, K. (2012). Writing instruction in elementary classrooms: Making the connection to common core state standards. Seminars in Speech and Language, 33(2), 130-145.
Assessment and treatment of language and literacy disorders in adolescents and adults.