Department: Physical Education & Sport
Campus Address: SAC 194
- PES 215: K-12 Physical Education Programming
- PES 406: Evaluation in Physical Education and Sport
- PES 415: Planning, Teaching, and Assessing: Practical Applications
- PES 672 - Statistics for HPER & Sport
- Allen, R., Pulling, A.R., Alpert, A.L., & Jackman, E. (2014). A portfolio approach to impacting physically active lifestyles. Journal of Physical Education, Recreation & Dance, 85(5), 30-37.
- Pulling, A.R. & Allen, R. (2014). The impact of a peer-tutoring course on skill performance, assessment and instruction in a physical education teacher preparation program. Physical Educator, 71. 344-362.
- Allen, R., Mackey, M. & Rollenhagen, B. (in press). What lifelong activities are held in highest regard by physical education stakeholders? Can stakeholders agree? A Delphi study. Physical Educator.
Inverting (flipping) the physical education classroom - implications for students, teachers and program planners.