- Position: Professor
- Department: Physical Therapy Program
- Campus Address: 1178 Health Professions Building
- Office Hours: By appointment
- Phone: (989) 774-2396
- Email: Peter.V.Loubert@cmich.edu
- Courses: Regional Human Anatomy
- Area(s) of Expertise: Human Anatomy
PhD in Anatomy and Cell Biology, University of Michigan
MS in Anatomy, University of Michigan
BS in Physical Therapy, University of Michigan
Dr. Peter Loubert has been employed with Central Michigan University since 1994 in positions as Professor and Research Director in the School of Rehabilitation and Medical Sciences' Physical Therapy Department. Dr. Loubert teaches the Regional Human Anatomy course for Physician Assistant Program students.
Dr. Loubert earned his PhD in Anatomy and Cell Biology, his Master of Science degree in Anatomy, and his Bachelor of Science degree in Physical Therapy from the University of Michigan.
For more information on Dr. Peter Loubert, please visit his faculty profile on the Physical Therapy Department's website here.