Please visit our Graduate Tuition and Aid web page​​

If you plan on using financial aid as a means of paying your tuition, you need to complete the free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) or renewal FAFSA at each academic year.  Be sure to indicate that you want your information released to Central Michigan University by using the following school code:  002243.

If this is your first time applying, you will need to request a pin number (

Questions regarding financial aid should be directed to CMU's Office of Scholarships and Financial AidShould you need assistance completing the FAFSA application, contact Patricia Pickler, Assistant Director, CMU's Office of Scholarships and Financial Aid at:  (989) 774-7424 or via email at: or the U.S. Department of Education at:  (800) 433-3243.


You may check the status of your financial aid via CentralLink: