Thank you for your interest in the Health Professions Residential College at Central Michigan University. You will be notified whether or not you are accepted at the address you provide below. Acceptance means you will be assigned to Emmons Residence Hall for fall semester and will be expected to meet the standards and requirements of the program.
All interested students must:
- Complete an online Housing Application through the Office of Residence Life before final acceptance can be made to the HPRC
- Indicate their interest in the Health Professions Residential College in Emmons Hall under "Housing Preferences"
- Complete this additional application below to be considered for this living-learning community in Emmons Hall.
- Applications are currently being accepted and students are being accepted on a rolling basis. Please complete your application early if you hope to have a spot in the HPRC.
- The application will close when all the spots are filled with an anticipated closing date of April 15th, 2014.
Before you complete the application below, please note the following information:
- The second and third floors of Emmons Hall are reserved for health professions students. If you were hoping to live with a friend, that friend would also need to apply for the HPRC and agree to meet the same requirements to live in this special learning community.
- If you are accepted into the HPRC, your preferences will be matched as closely as possible within this smaller pool of residents.