IHBI@CMU was founded in 2001 as a center of excellence specializing in data mining and predictive analytics applied research and consulting.
- Promote the application of predictive analytics to solve social, economic and business challenges
- Build bridges between the public and private sector
- Train the next generation of data scientists
- PhD and MS in physics, statistics, economics, computer science, geography, etc.
- Analytics Insight Lab - massive parallel processing environment
- SAS, ESRI, Tableau, Model Factory (POC pending), and more
- Want to see what IHBI@CMU is all about?! Check out our video and see why we're different!
- If you're interested to learn more about what the Institute for Health
& Business Insight may be able to do for you and your organization,
please don't hesitate to contact:
Director of Applied Research
Institute for Health & Business Insight