- Position: Student Research Associate
- Department: Institute for Health and Business Insight
- Campus Address: 2265M Health Professions Building
- Phone: 810-355-6101
- Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Areas of Expertise: Geographic Information Science, Data Visualization, Information Tech, Programing (Python and Arcpy)
Nicholas Rensel is a Student
Research Associate at the Institute of Health and Business Insight. Nicholas
began working for IHBI in February 2013. He has worked with several different
projects utilizing software tools from various companies, such as ESRI, Python
programming, and Tableau software.
Nicholas also demonstrates
outstanding leadership qualities as he is involved in a few different
organizations and other campus related jobs. He is currently Treasurer of the
Geographic Information and Planning Society organization and plans to take over
as President for Fall 2013. He joined a leadership organization during Spring
2013 known as Pi Kappa Phi (more info here: http://www.pikapp.org/content.aspx?id=162).
Also, he has been a Student Manager at The Fresh Food Company for Campus Dining
since Fall 2012.
Nicholas is currently studying
for his Bachelor of Science in Geographic Information Science with and
Information Technology minor at Central Michigan University. Fall 2013 will be
his fourth year at CMU and anticipates graduation in December 2014 and he wants
to pursue a career related to Data analytics and/or Geographic Information
Science. For more information, please contact Nicholas Rensel.