The Student Broadcast Executive Council (SBEC)
SBEC plans and hosts the Job Fair and Awards Banquet. SBEC members are ambassadors for BCA at Fire Up Fridays, Discovery Days, CCFA Day and CMU & You Day .
These student leaders work together to help promote not only their own groups, but the School of BCA as a whole.
SBEC represents the following:
- WMHW-FM Mountain 91.5 and 101 The Beat
- Moore Media Records
- Film Society
- NBS-AERho: The National Electronic Media Association (NBS-AERho)
- Radio Television Digital News Association (RTDNA)
- News Central
Come see what internship and employment opportunities are available from media companies. Junior and seniors can find opportunities. Freshman and sophomores can get advice on what employers want for future interns and employees. It is never too soon to start networking with media professionals. Bring your resume and access to your demo. Remember to dress for success!
What is our Job Fair?
This is our opportunity to meet with Central Michigan University’s BCA students to explain what YOU are seeking in a media professional.
- Are you looking for interns?
- Are you looking for a part-time or full-time employee?
- Are you in need of an on-air or production talent?
BCA students are waiting to meet you and fulfill your staffing needs.
For more information, contact Michelle Kalisek at (989) 774-7346, or Email