Friday, November 22, 2019 | 8:30 am - 3:00 pm
Spend a day working with our talented faculty and students in the School of Music! This event is designed for advanced string, woodwind, brass, percussion, and piano students grades 10-12.
Who can attend?
- Four string students per instrument, per school
- Woodwind, brass, percussion: two students per instrument per school
clarinet & bass clarinet count as the same instrument, as do alto/tenor saxophone
- Piano students
Cost is just $25 per student!
Make checks payable to
Central Michigan University
Send checks to
MaryBeth Minnis, 162 Music Building
Central Michigan University, Mount Pleasant, MI 48859
November 1st is the deadline for registration materials and payment.
- Instrumentalists should bring their instruments; percussionists bring sticks and pads on stands.
- Keyboard students bring current music being studied.
- High School Directors and parents are encouraged to attend any of these master classes, free of charge.
- Lunch is not provided.
A map of nearby restaurants, including those on campus, will be available at registration.