Friday, November 22, 2019 | 8:30 am - 3:00 pm
Who can attend?
- Advanced string, woodwind, brass, percussion and piano students grades 10-12
- Four string students per instrument, per school
- Woodwind, brass, percussion: two students per instrument per school
clarinet & bass clarinet count as the same instrument, as do alto/tenor saxophone
Cost is just $25 per student!
- Instrumentalists should bring their instruments; percussionists bring sticks and pads on stands.
- Keyboard students bring current music being studied.
- High School Directors and parents are encouraged to attend any of these master classes, free of charge.
- Lunch is not provided.
A map of nearby restaurants, including those on campus, will be available at registration.
Complete and submit your online registration below.
Hard Copy Registration
Complete the enclosed form and send with payment.
- Make checks payable to
Central Michigan University
- Send checks to
MaryBeth Minnis, 162 Music Building
Central Michigan University, Mount Pleasant, MI 48859
November 1st is the deadline for registration materials and payment.
MaryBeth Minnis, Assistant Director