celani herrig.jpg

Music Majors can live in the School of Music Residential College, located on the 2nd floor of Herrig Hall, in an atmosphere conducive to group learning and support. Our Residential College offers an environment in which students are surrounded by peers with whom they have common interests and goals.

Herrig Hall


  • On site MIDI-computer stations
  • Practice facilities exclusive to residential college residents
  • On site academic advising
  • On site residential restaurant, "Fresh Food on Campus"
  • Short walk from the Music Building
  • Short walk from Kelly-Shorts Stadium and the Kulhavi Events Center

Enrolled students must

  • Audition and be accepted as a music major or minor
  • Maintain a minimum GPA of 3.0
  • Attend School of Music residential college meetings
  • Sign major or minor by end of fall semester
  • Sign a behavioral agreement with the Office of Residence Life