Signing majors/minors & amendments
Common Partner Offices
Registrar's office (WA 212, 989-774-3261)
- Handles registration issues, bump cards, major/minor authorizations, & amendments/modifications.
- For a full listing of responsibilites and who assists, review their
Who Can Assist in the Registrar's Office document.
- Sara Potter (989-774-7249) is a key partner if you have modification, degree year, or technical Degree Progress questions.
- Vicki Steele (989-774-7227) is a key partner if you have questions about transfer credits.
- Students apply for graduation via
Career Services (Ronan 240, 989-774-3068)
- Offers assistance with job preparation (resume building, mock interviews, etc.), help finding internships, self-inventories, paths for post-grad, and much more.
Academic Advising & Assistance (Ronan 250, 989-774-7506)
- If you want students to set up an appointment with the college advisor, have them call the main line at x7506 or go to
- The Assistance part of this office covers tutoring, SI, and Academic Empowerment courses. This office also handles academic probation, suspension, & dismissal.
Faculty Advising Resources