College Meeting​
Signing majors/minors & amendments​

General advising

Career assistance

Transfer courses

Common Partner Offices

  • Registrar's office (WA 212, 989-774-3261)
    • Handles registration issues, bump cards, major/minor authorizations, & amendments/modifications.
    • Vicki Steele (989-774-7227) is a key partner if you have modification, degree year, or technical Advising Workbench questions.
    • Students apply for graduation on their website.
  • Undergraduate Academic Services (WA 123, 989-774-3504)
    • Provides both graduation and pre-graduation audits, as well as all transfer credit evaluations.
  • Career Services (Ronan 240, 989-774-3068)
    • Offers assistance with job preparation (resume building, mock interviews, etc.), help finding internships, self-inventories, paths for post-grad, and much more.
    • Erik Simon is CAM's CS liaison.  He's always open to classroom visits or programming partnerships.
  • Academic Advising & Assistance (Ronan 250, 989-774-7506)
    • If you want students to set up an appointment with the college advisor, have them call the main line at x7506. 
    • The Assistance part of this office covers tutoring, SI, and Academic Empowerment courses.  This office also handles academic probation, suspension, & dismissal.​