Here is what alumni have to say about their experiences in our program:
- "Central Michigan's Master's program in Communication offers students what many programs don't offer until the Ph.D. level."
Penny Avery, Communication Department Chair - Aquinas College
- "I have nothing but great things to say about the professors in the program. They were extremely supportive, but I think that goes along with the rigorous and intense environment they created. I was challenged from day one until the very end."
Michelle Snitgen, Program Manager, Michigan Campus Compact
- "The graduate program changed the way I view education. The faculty encouraged hands-on learning; through experience, I grew as a student and as a researcher."
Sarah Aldridge, Adjunct Faculty - Ivy Tech Community College
For additional insights from other alumni and current students, be sure to check out COM Connect - the COM Area Newsletter, and, our introductory video.
Connect with us!
If you graduated from a CMU Communication, please be sure to stay connected! We'd love to hear your story. Connecting is easy and you have several options:
- Email us your thoughts and your story at email@example.com
- Fill out our survey
- Keep up with the latest via social media: