Central Michigan University will host the 8th annual
Graduate Communication Conference on
Students who participate in this conference gain experience presenting to a diverse audience, networking with internationally recognized scholars, and gaining unique professional development.
Paper submissions must be received by
- All graduate and undergraduate students from Michigan and surrounding regions are welcome to apply
- All epistemological, theoretical, and methodological approaches are welcome
- Papers can be theoretical, rhetorical, critical, or empirical in nature
- Papers can (a) offer a review of literature ending in proposed hypotheses/research questions or (b) report an original research study
- Coauthored papers are welcome (at least one author must be an undergraduate student or a graduate student)
- Submissions (maximum 25 pages) should include a title page with author(s) name(s), affiliation, contact information, and paper title
The audience is undergraduate and graduate students, communication faculty and scholars, and other conference goers.