The Certificate in Enterprise Systems using SAP will be delivered over a series of 11 days. Instruction will be 8am to 5pm equaling 88 hours of course instruction with CEU Credits earned.
Topics Days One-Five: Introduction to Business Process Integration
- DayOne:Enterprise systems or ERP using SAP modules and examples Master data, transactional data, and tracking integration functions of financial Accounting, managerial accounting, and human capital management using enterprise systems to manage activities and tasks
- Day Two: SAP financial accounting (FI), SAP controlling (CO), SAP human capital Management (HCM)
- Day Three: Sales and distribution (SD), Materials management (MM)
- Day Four: Production Planning (PP), manufacturing execution (ME)
- Day Five: ERPsim (a business simulation game using SAP)
Topics Days Six, Seven, & Eight: Business Analytics using SAP
A study of business intelligence solutions using SAP. Tools covered include SAP Business Warehouse (BW) and SAP BusinessObjects software. SAP BW enables organizations to construct an enterprise data warehouse as a central depository of integrated data from both SAP and non-SAP systems. Data analysis, presentation, and distribution tools are also utilized.
- Day Six: Business Intelligence, SAP Crystal Dashboard Design, SAP NetWeaver Business Warehouse Overview, SAP Business Objects Reporting & Analysis
- Day Seven:BEx Query Designer, DataStore Objects, InfoCubes
- Day Eight: Extraction, Transformation, and Loading, Advanced Features; Data Mining, Integrated Planning, SAP Mobile Intelligence
Topics Days Nine, Ten, and Eleven: Configuration/Implementation of SAP
Concepts and application of configuring SAP software for enterprise deployment in business organizations. SAP functions matched with business requirements are configured using the implementation guide. Participants learn how to utilize configuration and implementation tools of an integrated global enterprise business system.
- Day Nine:Introduction to configuration, Overview of BPI – I and BPI – II Configure integrated business processes: financial accounting, material management,sales & distrubution and case scenarios.
- Day Ten:Configure Integrated Business processes: managerial accounting, production,quality management.
- Day Eleven: Design and Implementation Project, Presentation of project