Title: Assistant Professor of Accounting
Office: Grawn Hall 326
Office Hour: M, T, W, Th 11:00AM-12:15PM or by appointment
- Lin, K.C. & X. Dong (2018). Corporate social responsibility engagement of financially distressed firms and their bankruptcy likelihood. Advances in Accounting.
- Lin, K.C. & R. Graham (2018). How will the New Lease Accounting Standard affect the Relevance of Lease Asset Accounting? Advances in Accounting.
- Lin, K.C. & R. Graham (2017). The Effect of Other Comprehensive Income on Cash Expenditure. Journal of Business, Finance & Accounting, 45(1-2), 72-91.
- Lin, K.C., X. Dong & R. Graham. (2016). Why do analysts issue forecast revisions inconsistent with prior stock returns? Determinants and consequences. Accounting & Finance, 56(2), 363-391.
- Lin, K.C., X. Dong, & Y. Kuang (2014). Are inter-segment revenues informative about future performance? Advances in Accounting, 30(2), 298-308.
- The American Accounting Association. (August 2007 - Present).