- September 10 - NVC StartUP 5-7pm in Grawn 150
- September 12 - Ideation Boot Camp 1-5pm in Grawn 150
- November 19 - “Make a Pitch” 6-9pm in Grawn 150
- December 4 - Intent to Compete in NVC Due
- January 21 - Executive Summary Due
- February 25 - Business Plan Due
- March 19 - PowerPoint Presentation Due
- March 27 - NVC Competition Day
CMU New Venture Competition - Tour & Key Dates Has Gone Mobile!
CMU New Venture Competition - Tour & Key Dates has gone mobile usingGuidebook
We strongly encourage you to download our mobile guide to enhance your experience during the CMU New Venture Competition Tour & Key Dates. You'll be able to plan your days with a personalized schedule and get the most up to date information on Tour Stops and NVC happenings!
The app is compatible with iPhones, iPads, iPod Touches and Android devices. Windows Phone 7 and Blackberry users can access the same information via our mobile site at http://guidebook.com/browse/.
To get the guide, choose one of the methods below:
- Download 'Guidebook' from the Apple App Store or the Android Marketplace
- Visit http://guidebook.com/getit from your phone's browser
- Scan the following image with your mobile phone (QR-Code reader required, e.g. 'Red Laser', 'Barcode Scanner')
The guide will be listed under the "Download Guides" section of the application.