The New Venture Competition challenges students to utilize an entrepreneurial mindset to transform their big ideas into successful businesses. Through a series of
12 workshops, you are given the opportunity to learn start-up skills, build key relationships, pitch your ideas, compete for funding, and prepare to launch your business.
- Join a series of workshops that guide you through the start-up process.
- Build key relationships with
mentors, advisors, investors, and more.
- Discover ideation, customer validation, and other start-up skills.
- Pitch your business idea to receive feedback.
- Refine your idea and enhance your business concept based on professional feedback.
- Utilize the skills you have learned to launch your business.
The competition is led by CMU's College of Business Administration's
Isabella Bank Institute for Entrepreneurship.