2015 CMU New Venture Competition is here!
Over $ 75K Cash Awarded
Open to All CMU Majors
December 4, 2014 - Intent to Compete Due
Competition Date - March 27, 2015
Join our Workshop Tours to build your business and meet entrepreneurs
Students – What’s in it for you?
- Earn Start-up Capital
- All Majors Welcome
- Learn Start-up Skills
- Pitch your Ideas to Investors
- Real Life Business Experience
- Support of mentors to develop your business
- Tours that guide you through the process
- Fun building your business
How do I participate?
- Attend the Workshop/Tours
- For more details, stop in the IBIE office in Grawn 164 or call (989) 774-327
- Like us on Facebook (CMUNVC)
- Follow us on twitter @CMUNVC
- Download the "Guidebook" app for details
- Compete on March 27, 2015
2014 NVC Winners - Could it be you in 2015?
|$10,000||Best Social||Sinfonia Marching Exposition, L3C|
|$10,000||Best Technology||Garden Mobile|
|$10,000||Highest Growth Potential||Beergo|
|$10,000||Most Impact on Michigan||Second Cut Arrow|
|$5,000||Best Lifestyle||Homecrest Coffee Roasters|
|CMURC Program||Spirit of Entrepreneurship (Tie)||Divinare|
|CMURC Program||Spirit of Entrepreneurship (Tie)||Gone Beachin'|
|$1,000||Best Pitch||Garden Mobile|
|$500||1st Runner Up Pitch||Just for Students|
|$250||2nd Runner Up Pitch||Gone Beachin'|
The CMU New Venture Competition is in its fifth year. To date, over thirty businesses are in operation as a result of competing. The competition is led by the College of Business Administration's Isabella Bank Institute for Entrepreneurship.