Lean Six Sigma Workshop
What is Lean Six Sigma?
Lean Six Sigma blends the
DMAIC and other methodologies of Six Sigma with the principles of Lean Manufacturing to provide a comprehensive approach to performance improvement. It comprises three performance elements: Project management, Team management, and Information management.
What does a Lean Six Sigma Green Belt practitioner do?
- Reduces waste and defects by applying Lean and Six Sigma principles.
- Demonstrates analytical problem-solving abilities for improving business processes.
- Utilizes contemporary statistical concepts to make data-driven decisions.
- Carries out project and team management concepts with business improvement opportunities.
- Formulates project selection criteria to focus Lean Six Sigma initiatives on projects that will have the greatest chance of success.
- Apply the DMAIC improvement process to solve business problems.
- Employs Lean Six Sigma data-driven approaches to solve problems at their root cause and prevent their recurrence.
- Demonstrates the fundamental knowledge and skill expected for obtaining Green Belt certification.