An investment in the
College of Business is an investment in
the future. Make a gift:
Please know that your investment is greatly appreciated and directly benefits the program or area that you designate as well as the College of Business as a whole.
There are many ways that you can support including:
- Provide student scholarships
- Establish or contribute to an endowment in the College
- Support academic programs and departments
- Foster faculty research
- Enhance educational opportunities for current and future students
- Strengthen the value of business related programs and degrees – including your own
- Name a space within historic Grawn Hall
- Sponsor business-related competitions and programs
- Pave the way to a "new" Grawn Hall. Click
here to donate to the Grawn Hall Brick Fund today.
In addition to financial investment in the College of Business, there are many opportunities in which you can become and stay involvement with the CBA and its students. These include:
- Being a mentor
- Guest speaking at a class or business-related student organization
- Sharing your good news, updates and photos of you to be included in our "Show us your Chippewa Pride" page in the Exchange publication
To learn more about any of these exciting opportunities to transform the college, please call Melodie Boling, at 989-774-1732 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Thank you and Fire up, Chips!