Candidates for induction to the CBA Hall of Fame will be considered for induction based on their achievements, professionalism, and character. A significant achievement is one in which the exceptional skills and abilities of the candidate are exemplified. All candidates must be alumni or former faculty of the College of Business Administration or hold a CMU degree to be considered for the Honorary Award.
- Nominee’s major career focus has been in the field of business as an entrepreneur, executive, owner, or in any profession that provides support and counsel to business
- Nominee has made outstanding accomplishments in business through innovative methods and has expanded the horizons of his/her chosen field
- Nominee has industry and peer recognition
- Nominee has displayed the highest level of ethics in the business dealings
- Nominee serves as a role model for business students/professionals
- Nominee is a graduate or former faculty of the CMU CBA; nominee may hold a CMU degree from outside of the College of Business to be considered for the Honorary Award Nominee must be present to win. Posthumous inductees may be represented by a family member or business associate.
Nomination Form (PDF