Candidates for induction to the CBA Hall of Fame will be considered for induction based on their achievements, professionalism, and character. A significant achievement is one in which the exceptional skills and abilities of the candidate are exemplified. All candidates must be alumni or former faculty of the College of Business Administration.
- Nominee’s major career focus has been in the field of business as an entrepreneur, executive, owner, or in any profession that provides support and counsel to business.
- Nominee has made outstanding accomplishments in business through innovative methods and has expanded the horizons of his/her chosen field.
- Nominee has industry and peer recognition.
- Nominee has displayed the highest level of ethics in the business dealings.
- Nominee serves as a role model for business students/professionals.
- Nominee is a graduate or former faculty of the CMU CBA;
Nominee must be present to
win. Posthumous inductees may be
represented by a family member or business associate.