Staying connected to the College of Business Administration is an excellent way for you to have a meaningful impact on current and future students, strengthen the value of its programs and degrees - including your own, and improve your networking circles.
There are many opportunities to get involved with the college, programs, alumni, and students. These include:
- Being a mentor
- Guest speaking at a class or business-related student organization
- Sharing your good news, updates and photos of your “C” in action in the Exchange publication
- Bringing your business project to a class – experiential learning is invaluable to our students
- Nominating a successful former classmate for one of the CBA Alumni Awards or the new CBA Hall of Fame.
- Investing in the college to provide support for student scholarships, professorships, and more
- Renew college friendships and introduce your family to CMU during Homecoming activities
To learn more about any of these exciting opportunities to further engage with the college, please contact us.