Before applying to the BRC using the link below, please read the program requirements:
- Commitment to academic excellence. Minimum 3.0 GPA preferred.
- Register for and attend Leadership Safari prior to the start of the academic year. Registration begins in the spring at: leadershipsafari.cmich.edu (CMU Band & Color Guard are excused from Leadership Safari.)
- Attend BRC Orientation Thursday and/or Friday prior to the start of classes.
- Complete BUS 109, Collegiate Success for Business Students (1 cr) during the fall semester, including participation in experiential learning activities and community service that engage students in the campus community.
- Complete BUS 100, Essential Business Skills (3 cr), the first required course on the BSBA Degree, and a MTH or STA course during the fall semester.
- Meet with Business Advisor to develop a detailed academic degree plan.
- Demonstrate a commitment to positive and respectful behaviors in the living and learning community.
*Regarding roommates: All residential college students at CMU are matched automatically with roommates in the same residential college by The Office of Residence Life. There is no need to search for roommates online. Students accepted into the BRC who wish to live with other students accepted into the BRC should email their roommate request to firstname.lastname@example.org.