Please review our program requirements and apply using the link below.
The BRC is designed for incoming freshman and rising sophomore students who are planning to major in one of our 17 business majors. Commitment to academic excellence with a minimum 3.0 GPA is preferred. Space is limited—apply soon!
- Complete BUS 109: Collegiate Success for Business Students (a one credit course offered exclusively to BRC students). In this course you will cultivate business skills by participating in events such as: Resume building workshop, Professional dress seminar, and LinkedIn lab.
- Participate in experiential learning activities and community service that engage students in the campus and the Mount Pleasant community.
- New students register for and attend Leadership Safari prior to the start of the academic year. Registration begins in May at: Leadership Safari (CMU Band & Color Guard are excused from Leadership Safari.
- Attend BRC Orientation during the start of the fall semester. Details will be communicated with students in August.
- Demonstrate a commitment to positive and respectful behaviors our the living and learning community.
*Regarding roommates: All residential college students at CMU are matched automatically with roommates in the same residential college by The Office of Residence Life. There is no need to search for roommates online. Students accepted into the BRC who wish to live with other students accepted into the BRC should email their roommate request to firstname.lastname@example.org.