Business Student Services, Grawn 105, 989-774-3124
Academic Advising appointments for business students
- Degree Maps for business majors highlight the specific sequence of courses required to plan for course prerequisites
16 business majors are available on the BS in Business Administration Degree, which requires students to:
(Students who met with business advisors at Freshman Orientation
or Transfer Orientation most likely already completed the application)
- Earn a minimum overall 2.50 CMU GPA and complete 7 specific courses
3 business majors are available on non-business degrees.
- Major and Minor advising and signing
- Double-check the sequence of courses for your program with your faculty advisor. Ask about course prerequisites and courses offered only in fall or spring semester.
- Major must be signed before completing 56 credits
Degree Progress (Advising Workbench)
- Review all academic and graduation requirements in Degree Progress (link in My Account) each semester.
Apply for Graduation
- Submit your application for graduation using the graduation tab on the Degree Progress screen early in the semester you earn 86 credits, or approximately two semesters preceding your expected graduation date.
- When you apply before the preferred deadline dates, an audit will be emailed to you prior to your final semester: September 15 for May graduation, January 15 for August graduation, April 15 for December graduation.
- Direct all graduation questions to the Registrar's Office, Warriner 212, 989-774-3261.