All MSA students under the 10-11 Bulletin are required to take six core courses: MSA 600, MSA 601, MSA 602 , MSA 603, MSA 604, and MSA 699.
After completing this course, the student should:
1. Identify internal and external social, economic, political, and technological environments that affect organizations.
2. Coordinate strategic planning development, implementation, and evaluation systems within various organizational contexts.
3. Apply various strategic planning and administrative methods and strategies to successfully cope with the ambiguities, complexities, and implications of internal and external environmental factors on organizational functions.
4. Apply analytical models and decision-making methods to evaluate and solve administrative problems and enhance organizational performance.
5. Demonstrate an ability to incorporate into practice exemplary ethical principles leading to sound personal decisions and socially responsible organizational values and practices.
6. Present analysis and decisions in both orally and writing form under critical appraisal.