All MSA students under the 10-11 Bulletin are required to take six core courses: MSA 600, MSA 601, MSA 602 , MSA 603, MSA 604, and MSA 699.
After completing this course, the student should:
1. Demonstrate an understanding of the complexities of globalization and its implications for organizations.
2. Understand how cultural variables interact to shape the perceptions of individuals within society and organizations.
3. Identify fundamental concepts, principles and theories relevant to understanding cultural differences and similarities in the world of work.
4. Describe the effects cultural variables have on the administrative process and apply cultural understanding to the effective strategic planning and administration of global and multicultural organizations.
5. Demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to be an effective administrator and/or worker in a culturally diverse work place.
6. Understand the role of organizational polices, practices, design, and structure in facilitating diversity management strategies.