All MSA students under the 10-11 Bulletin are required to take six core courses: MSA 600, MSA 601, MSA 602 , MSA 603, MSA 604, and MSA 699.
After completing this course, the student should:
1. Conduct applied research in the field of Administration.
2. Analyze administrative issues and problems critically and creatively.
3. Identify, collate, synthesize, and use primary scholarly research sources to generate research questions to examine a professional work-related problem.
4. Apply quantitative and/or qualitative research methods to examine a professional work-related problem.
5. Develop research findings and make recommendations based on literature and data analysis.
6. Effectively present findings and recommendations to solve or improve upon a professional work-related problem.
7. Present and defend their research when it comes under scholarly and/or professional scrutiny.