1) Domestic Student Applications
for Admission are due at least six to eight weeks before the semester for which a student wishes to enroll. A $45 application fee is required.
2) Applicants must have all colleges and universities attended send official copies of all certificates, diplomas, degrees, and transcripts to:
Graduate Student Services, Foust 100
Central Michigan University
Mount Pleasant, MI 48859
3) On a separate sheet of paper, describe your purpose, and general plans for graduate study at Central Michigan University. Include an explanation of how you think your present and past activities and achievements will improve your chances for success in your proposed field of specialization. Describe your career plans after graduation.
4) Some graduate programs require supplementary application materials and some have application deadlines. Contact your department at CMU and the Graduate Bulletin for additional requirements and/or materials, and for information on application deadlines.
5) If born outside of the U.S., you must provide proof of U.S. citizenship (copies of immigrant visa, resident alien card, naturalization papers of passport).