On-Campus Employment

Administered by the Student Employment Office

Interested students should contact the Student Employment Office (SEO) after arriving on campus in order to register with the SEO for on-campus employment.

Full-time international graduate students enrolled for a minimum of nine credit hours each semester can apply for on-campus employment through the SEO. Immigration rules allow such students to work a maximum of 20 hours per week on-campus during the semester and full-time during vacation periods.

Central Michigan University grants tuition waivers only as part of a graduate assistantship or fellowship.