The Master of Science in Administration (MSA) Degree is an interdisciplinary graduate program with an applied focus. Its central purpose is to prepare managers, administrators, and supervisors in both private and public sector environments to function effectively within all types of organizations and at all levels of administration. The MSA degree's main thrust is action-oriented, forward-looking management within a broad organizational perspective. This degree is highly sensitive to the constituencies and the demographic and cultural environments it serves. The uniqueness of this degree program is its ability to adapt the necessary academic processes and course work to an organization's rapidly changing informational and technological needs.
15 concentrations to choose from
With 15 concentrations to choose from, Central Michigan University's Master of Science in Administration degree provides career-focused individuals with a flexible master's degree that can be tailored to meet their goals. To see available concentrations click here.
Program features include:
- 24-month accelerated Master's Degree
- Admission exams are NOT required
- Earn college credit for prior work, life or training experience
- 95% of MSA Graduates are employed in managerial positions**
**2014 Survey of CMU Global Campus MSA Alumni
If you are wanting to learn more about the following:
- Problem solving, strategic planning
- Analyze organizational processes and/or behaviors.
- Research, and writing techniques
- Effectively and efficiently analyze, evaluate, and enhance the budgeting of an organization
- Support organizational priorities within a global environment.
The MSA program is right for you!
MS in Administration
Central Michigan University
Mt. Pleasant, MI 48859
Discover more about Mt. Pleasant and the surrounding areas at https://www.cmich.edu/about/mt_pleasant/Pages/default.aspx .