Faculty members must have Graduate Faculty Status in order to teach 500-level courses or above, serve on a thesis/dissertation committee, etc.  For a full description of the activities requiring Graduate Faculty Status and the criteria for each type of membership please review the Graduate Education Policy.

Below are the application forms in order to obtain Graduate Faculty Status.  Once the form has been signed by the department chair it can be submitted to Graduate Studies in Foust 251 or by email at cgsforms@cmich.edu.  Questions?  Please call  989-774-1318.

Graduate Faculty Application

Lab on Beaver Island