The deadline for application to the program beginning May 2020 is September 1, 2019. Any application that is received or incomplete after that date will not be considered.
A complete application consists of the following:
- A complete and verified CASPA application*
- Three letters of recommendation
- 500 completed hours of direct patient care (minimum)
- Our supplemental application and fee
*Remember to regularly check the status of your CASPA application. We will not consider your application complete until your CASPA status changes to "Verified." (For more information, see Checking your CASPA Application's Status
- Verify that you meet the admission requirements.
- Apply via CASPA (the Centralized Application Service for Physician Assistants). The CASPA launch date is April 25, 2019.
- Complete our supplemental application and submit it with the supplemental fee of $50.
Information for International Students
Coursework taken at international institutions must be evaluated by one of the following organizations and sent to CASPA
- ECE (Educational Credential Evaluators, Inc.)
- WES (World Education Services)
- Josef Silney & Associates
To submit your official TOEFL scores to CASPA, go here
and request your scores be sent to CASPA using code #3709. Canadian students are exempt from the foreign evaluation requirement and should simply submit their official transcripts to CASPA.
TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
All prospective students who are not citizens of a TOEFL-exempt country must submit a satisfactory test score on the TOEFL or IELTS. Score requirements: 79 or 6.5 on the TOEFL/IELTS for regular admission, 61-78 or 5.5 and 6.0 for conditional admissions.
International students who are accepted into the PA Program must submit an I-20 Affidavit/Statement of Support form, along with evidence of financial support. For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.